Senior Revenue Manager
The Senior Revenue Manager reports directly to the Regional Director of Revenue Management, (with a dotted line to the hotel General Manager) and will be responsible for maximizing revenues, market share and profit for his/her hotels in partnership with the revenue coordinator, the General Managers and the business unit’s marketing, sales & e-commerce departments. The position is responsible for one 5* hotel.
• Pricing and yield guidelines for rates, room types, and customer segments
• Define the ideal business mix and channel mix strategy, define overbooking and protection strategy, defines Crew & TO optimal allotments
Planning, Budgeting & forecasting
• Builds 2 year property revenue strategy & budget proposal, Prepares forecast based on the NH guidelines
• Validates RMS forecast and ensures corrective action to improve the forecast
Daily revenue management optimization
• Reviews demand calendars, convention and city event calendars and sets up events & seasonality databases
• Performs daily pick-up analysis, reviews yield system forecast, competition analysis and price positioning
• Effectively applies pricing & restrictions in line with set strategy in order to maximize profits: rate open/closing, rate level and short-term sales & promotion action plan design & execution
• Responsible for group quotations and related displacement analysis
Performance, demand & competition analysis
• Carefully monitors market performance, RGI, channel performance
•Follows all relevant developments of the market place, values impact of demand generators, notes changes in supply, behaviour in feeder markets etc.
• Keeps up to date knowledge of main competitors, product knowledge, pricing, business mix, etc.
• Ensures quality of data is checked on a regular basis (correct segmentation, denials tracking, etc.)
• Communicates strategic recommendations to key commercial stake holders, e.g. Regional Revenue Manager and GM, and ensures buy-in and commitment from all involved
• Holds regular reviews with key stakeholders. Participates actively in RM team collaboration & validation meetings
• Works closely with Revenue Coordinator of his hotel(s), communicates forecast & strategy
Degree level – preferably in Tourism, Business Studies, Economics, Business Admin.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Organized and methodical
• Highly quantitative analytical skills
• Strategic thinking and mind set
• Commercial sense
• Strong influencing and communication skills
• Proven track record of revenue growth in previous hotels
• Good team player
Minimum 3 years in an RM position, with at least 1 year as a hotel Revenue Manager and an experience in 5 stars hotel
MS Office, Intermediate Excel. Knowledge of TMS4Hotels or other hotel CRS and PMS Systems Knowledge of hotel Revenue Management Systems.
Fluent spoken and written English, plus language of the country of residence.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.