A Sales Manager analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
• Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
• Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
• Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
• Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
• Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
• Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
• Attend Sales events, as required
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
• Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
Codice Taleo HOT05OPL
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.