The Hoxton is hiring!
In May 2021 we opened The Hoxton, Rome and we’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to play a crucial part in successfully continuing to bring a new concept to the Italian market.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for creating and managing a portfolio of accounts at The Hoxton Rome for Corporate, Leisure and some international MICE business.
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boasts 192 bedrooms of different sizes, a large coffee bar and takeaway counter, light-flooded restaurant and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events space concept).
What you’ll do…
· Prospect new accounts and account manage existing accounts across all market segments.
· You’ll work closely with our Global Sellers for Corporate, MICE & Consortia.
· Prepare and execute creative sales strategies to maximise our revenues.
· Assist the Director of Sales, Rome, with sales activities.
· Generate new business through market research, existing knowledge, HT360 and liaising with our Global sales team.
· Represent The Hoxton at industry networking events and Sales Trips and organise on-site client entertainment, show rounds and familiarization visits.
· Work towards personal Corporate, Group and M&E revenue goals and KPOs.
· Cross-sell The Hoxton and Ennismore properties globally to maximise revenue opportunities.
What we’re looking for…
· 3+ years’ experience in a sales role internationally or within Italy.
· Experience in working with the Italian market across all market segments.
· Fluency in English, any other languages are a bonus but not essential.
· You’re dynamic and great at growing and nurturing long lasting relationships.
· You’re a proactive and experienced individual with great enthusiasm and self-motivation.
· You’re able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-growth environment that relies in many ways on being flexible and moving fast.
· You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
· You’re passionate about hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
· You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
· You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What’s in it for you…
• The opportunity to continue to bring this exciting new hospitality concept to Rome (and Italy) and have a real impact on its success.
• Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels, but building a global brand.
• The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
• Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
• Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
• A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.