ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
S&M REGIONAL OFFICE
The Sales & Market Regional Office looks after the Rocco Forte Hotels in the Italian Region, the Hotel Savoy in Florence, the Hotel de Russie, the Hotel De La Ville and the Rocco Forte House in Rome, the Verdura Resort, the Verdura Private Villas and Villa Igiea in Sicily and Masseria Torre Maizza in Puglia. Each hotel is characterized by the family philosophy and typical design of the Rocco Forte Hotels, yet reflects the unique character of the location.
The Sales coordinator supports and coordinates sales activities of the Sales team with a particular focus on the leisure segment from North and South America.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
Reports to: Sales Director.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supports Sales Team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information;
• Handle the processing of all inquiries with accuracy and timeliness;
• Assist the Sales team with the preparation of contracts, proposals and addendums and track the completion status;
• Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries in a pleasant manner;
• Answer Guests / bookers questions about property facilities/services;
• Handle reservations for VIP Guests;
• Ensure that all arrangements, including upgrades and amenities, are handled properly;
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material;
• Respond to complaints from Guests and give after-sales support when requested;
• Maintain guest profiles, contacts and additional necessary records used in the Sales & Marketing PMS;
• Giving potential Guests tours of the facilities;
• Coordinate with other departments through verbal and written instructions;
• Assists Sales team with their travel arrangement for sales trips and tradeshows attendance;
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events;
• Meets with clients in the absence of the Director of Sales to effectively and professionally convey details of the sale to the Guest.
• Other duties as assigned by Sales Director or the Management.
• Collaboration: Be able and willing to work as a team within the department and with other departments. Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and diversity, treating others with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: Demonstrate self-control and present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Write clearly and concisely (if relevant to the role).
• Personal development: be open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Ongoing dialogue with Head of Department on own performance objectives.
• Business orientation: Understand how personal objectives impacts department and hotel targets. Be able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by Head of the Department in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to the role. Look for Guest’s feedback and use it to improve service. Be responsible for own actions and behaviours.
• Professional experience, preferably at an international level, in a similar role;
• Speak with others using clear and professional language;
• Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms;
• Be friendly, Guest-centric, smile and able to work in a team environment.
• Fixed-term (1 year) labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Via dei Calzaiuoli 7, 50123 – Florence.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.