Sales Coordinator Internship
Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Sales Coordinator Trainee to be part of the Sales team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
Trainee performs an internship in the department for a period of six months beginning from June 2022; the experience is focused on increasing levels of responsibility in order to fully understand the department activities.
Duties and supporting responsibilities:
• Assists in market research on competition, market share, projects, pricing, and promotions, etc. as assigned by the Director of Sales
• Monthly production statistics reports by geographic origin of nationalities and their related revenue, monthly TO production, monthly production reports for main corporate account
• Daily correspondence with our regional representatives regarding upcoming reservations, VIP requests etc, as well as sending production reports based on their upcoming sales calls agenda and daily correspondence with agents after their clients have stayed with us, to ensure follow-up and agents satisfaction
• Assist the sales team with post-trip activities: database, sending information, etc
• Assist the groups sales manager with sending out offers
• Handle the incoming invoices and monitor sales budgets are updated and in line
• Prepare promotional materials for upcoming sales trips: send brochures, prepare sales kits, including USB sticks
• Prepare daily arrivals by segment (Virtuoso, Signature, corporate and TO) and dispatch to the sales departments
• Reports to the Director of Sales and support the activities of the Sales Department
• Full-time availability
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Fluence in English and Italian language
• Teamwork orientations
• 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday
• Headquarters: Borgo S.S. Apostoli 29, Florence
• Benefit: Reimbursement of expenses €500 + ticket restaurant
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.