Rooms Division Manager
BELMOND HOTEL CIPRIANI
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Rooms Division Manager role at Belmond Hotel Cipriani.
The Rooms Division Manager will be responsible for overseeing all Rooms Division operations to deliver an excellent guest and associate experience while evaluating guest satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives to maximize the financial performance of the division. Reports to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for Concierge, Front Desk, Switchboard, Kid’s Club, Housekeeping and Laundry departments.
• Responsible for selection and staff development, monitoring staff performance and providing feedback.
• Perform room and property inspections.
• Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules.
• Responsible for managing the division in compliance with financial objectives.
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Fluent in Italian and English, both oral and written. A third language is preferred (Spanish, French or German).
• Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in a similar role in a 5-star luxury hotel.
• Professional certification in management field.
• Strong Leadership skills to manage and motivate the team.
• High level of social and interpersonal skills with a passion for customer care.
• Highly developed organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge of Scrigno as a Property Management System.
• Effective communication: Communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Take ownership to initiate communication and share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues and adjust the style to them. Manage own emotions in challenging situations.
• Drive results: Provide genuine and consistent high levels of service by anticipating and exceeding expectations of guests and colleagues. Demonstrate a can-do attitude. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of own tasks and responsibilities.
• Adaptability: Identify when a different approach is needed and offer solutions. Try and adopt new ways of doing things. Understand and demonstrate thinking before acting.
• Collaboration: Have a positive influence, provide assistance and share information whilst showing respect. Be a role model for working collaboratively across the business. He / she shares successes and credits with the team.
• Global perspective: Be curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. Treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Reward package adequate to the professional experience.
• Learning & development activities.
• Career opportunities within our collection.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply through our Belmond Careers Website or send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the role you are interested in.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.