ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
is recruiting for the season 2021
An alluring Sicilian escape, Verdura Resort occupies nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline. Home to three Kyle Phillips golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, a world-class spa, four restaurants and five bars, Verdura Resort is an irresistible destination. It’s a place where rooms seem woven subtly into the Sicilian landscape, with a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the azure waters. Above all, it’s an unforgettable resort in Sicily where our team delivers an outstanding level of service.
The Room Checker carries out hotel rooms inspections to ensure that the Guest receive a clean, tidy and cozy room, according to our standards and procedures. Strong commitment to quality and Guest care are a must.
Reports to: Executive Housekeeper
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Ensure that all the Room Attendants deliver Housekeeping service according to our standards and procedures;
• Guarantee daily inspection of Guests’ rooms and periodically inspections of public areas and back of the house areas according to the company standards and procedures;
• Ensure that housekeeping requests by Guests are responded to in a timely and efficient manner and where possible anticipate Guest’s needs;
• Support the Housekeeping team members during services;
• Report to the Executive Housekeeper the quality of service observed during inspections;
• Support the Executive Housekeeper in maintaining the décor of staff house, lockers and back of the house.
• Collaboration: Be able and willing to work as a team within the department and with other departments. Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and diversity, treating others with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: Demonstrate self-control and present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Personal development: Be open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Ongoing dialogue with Head of Department on own performance objectives.
• Business orientation: Understand how personal objectives impacts department and hotel targets. Be able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by Head of the Department in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to the role. Look for Guest’s feedback and use it to improve service. Be responsible for own actions and behaviours.
• Professional experience in the same role;
• English knowledge at Intermediate level;
• Strong passion for hospitality and attention to details.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & Development activities;
• Meal during working shifts;
• Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Verdura Resort – S.S. 115, Km 131, 92019 Sciacca (AG)
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkgnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodddkcfin and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.