Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms, corridors, floor public areas and pantries according to standards established by the hotel
• Clean assigned guest rooms according to standards established by the hotel. It involves, but not limited to, making the bed, dusting the room and furniture, replenishing guest room and bath supplies, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming the carpet.
• Whilst cleaning the room, verify that all is in proper condition and order of functioning and reports to Supervisor any items that need repair.
• Clean corridors and floor public areas around guest rooms assigned. Also maintain cleanliness of equipment and pantries.
• Keep informed of hotel product and service knowledge in order to answer guest questions.
• Answer all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be providing information, giving an extra item such as a towel, etc.
• Write down on their assignment sheets relevant information for record purposes and possible future inquiries. At the end of shift, report special attention guest, unusual situations, incidents that need follow up, to ensure consistency and guest satisfaction.
• Provide the turn down service to assigned guest rooms according to standards established by the hotel. It involves, but not limited to, turning down the bed, replenishing guest room and bath supplies and cleaning the bathroom if necessary. Help control guest and cleaning supplies to save costs.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years in the same role, preferably with a 5* luxury hotel.
• Good Italian and English.
• Attention to details
• Flexibility in terms of scheduling
• Good team worker.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.