Revenue and Reservation Manager
Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria – Revenue and Reservation Manager
Lead the development; oversee implementation and ongoing administration of effective revenue and management and reservations policies, practices and programs to fully optimize the potential of all revenue distribution centers in the hotel, maximizing the balance between Team Member, Guest and Owner satisfaction.
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity.
• Leads Reservations Team Members in delivering a superlative pre-arrival experience to our guests
• Ensures delivery of 5 star experience to guests while optimizing all guest revenue opportunities.
• Inspires a high level of creativity, personal commitment to service excellence and an emotional sense of gracious hospitality.
• Conducts and continually updates market research through online data, journals, sales analysis, and monitors economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns, competitor data and industry trends.
• Determines the ideal mix of room rates and occupancy to maximize revenue.
• Develops, implements, monitors and recommends sales strategies, yield penetration strategies, room rate mix, and catering and spa pricing strategies to maximize occupancy and revenue for high potential leisure and corporate business.
• Implements and manages the hotel reservations system and distribution of inventory through relevant channels.
• In conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing, develops packages, establishes transient room rate contracts, target rates, event minimums and space release policies.
• Analyzes market indicators to project demand patterns and statistically forecast demand revenue, average daily rate, and REVPAR; prepare all daily, weekly, monthly revenue and forecasting reports.
• Establishes effective working relationships with industry colleagues, oversee PMS, Global Distribution system and E-Marketing initiatives, plus other reservations tools and processes.
• Effectively directs communication efforts within department including call scripting, maintains positive communication with other departments in the hotel, particularly collaborative with Sales, Rooms and F&B Divisions, stays well informed of major hotel activities and events, regularly attends and contribute to Sales department meetings.
• Ensures compliance to all hotel policies, procedures, programs.
• Undertakes other ad hoc related responsibilities, as required.
Skills and competence required
• Drives results – Strives for service excellence, is results driven, self motivated with high initiative, and strives to continually over achieve sales goals and targets.
• Sales Competence – Demonstrates sound understanding for the local business travel market, effective sales strategies for each market segment, vast knowledge of the core competition and luxury hotel standards.
• Analytical and detail oriented – Superior analytical skills, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
• Functional expertise – Exceptional understanding for budgeting, accurate forecasting, analysis, knowledge of successful yield penetration and revenue management techniques.
• Financial acumen – Demonstrates financial acumen, including budgeting, metrics, financial analysis, understanding of financial models and analytical tools, able to perform highly complex mathematical calculations.
• Communication – 100 % fluency in English & Italian- verbal and written communication.
• Decision making and problem solving – Responds promptly and reasonably when making decisions ensuring successful problem resolution.
• Exceptional leadership – Inspires employee commitment, loyalty and motivation though progressive workplace practices that foster teamwork, open communication.
• Minimum 3 years previous work experience in a similar capacity with an international world-class hotel.
• Previous experience in a hotel sales and marketing capacity.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What we offer
We are delighted to offer competitive wages and benefits according skills and competence. Type of contract permanent.
Location: Sorrento (NA).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.