Belmond Italia is looking for a Revenue Analyst for the Belmond luxury properties located in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
The RevenueAnalyst works directly with the Director of Revenue to maximize the hotel revenue through the daily management of the room inventory and pricing across all properties.
– Assist the Director of Revenue in the implementation of the revenue strategies and compliance with the Belmond – Revenue Management standards;
– Prepare the revenue reports and other measurement tools and present revenue opportunities
– Perform audits and maintenance on all systems
– Maintain accuracy and timely entry of all relevant data in systems;
– Collect, gather, generate and distribute critical data such as market research, distribution channel breakdown/efficiency.
– Monitor and analyse the competition through competitive shops, internet, news reports to identify selling strategies and emerging trends.
– Accurate preparation and distribution of collected data for all Revenue Management Meetings.
– Effectively communicate and support the Revenue Management team on a daily basis.
– Bachelor degree or equivalent is preferred
– Working experience in this role or in hotel reservations;
– Computer literacy, mainly in Excel
– Knowledge of Opera, Scrigno GPDati, Synxis and Ideas system is preferred
– Fluent in Italian and English spoken and written.
– Ability to handle high volume of data with strong attention to detail
Full Time and Fixed Term contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
Learning & development activities
Career opportunities within our company
Based at Belmond Central office in Milan or Portofino area
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.