Walton St. Scalini is currently looking for:
Supervisor to join our high-end Italian restaurant in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Exceptional expat package! $ 2500.00 net for month plus tips, free accommodation, transport, visa, flights, 21 days holiday per year, and end of service (TFR). One-year contract renewable. ALL TAX-FREE.
To offer guests an exceptional dining experience. In addition to providing food service to restaurant patrons. To lead the waiting staff whilst on their shift and monitor waiting duties through to completion. To handle work-related problems and resolve them in a positive and professional way.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensures that all colleague’s activities adhere to and support the Scalini Standards.
• Applies creative solutions and purposes ideas to grow to develop and improve the business.
• Conducts regular team briefings and meetings.
• Ensures that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
• Manages the level, consistency, and quality of the table and/or counter service of all menu items.
• Ensures that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
• Consistency monitors of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems/complaints to Senior Management.
• Actively promotes the use of up-selling techniques within the outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
• Provides specialist advice to customers and colleagues on food and beverages.
• Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
• Takes the full responsibility of the outlet in the absence of Restaurant Assistant Manager/Assistant GM.
Please send your cv via email.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.