The Restaurant receptionist is the true ambassador of the service and overall hospitality of the staff of our restaurant. Her/his warm welcome sets the standard and the mood of an unforgivable experience for our guests. Her office skills are an important part for the daily activity of the restaurant.
Reports directly to F&B Manager.
• Welcoming our guests, estimating waiting times and ensuring that their needs are met while managing the waiting list;
• Managing online booking platforms and table plans;
• Answering the telephone and booking reservations;
• Cashiering during the hours of service;
• Menus quality control.
• Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Emotional intelligence: take on challenges in a confident manner and use emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. Seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness.
• Collaboration: proactively go out of one’s way to help others.
• Drive results: achieve goals and expectations.
• Adaptability: demonstrate a forward thinking ability, whilst anticipating the implications and consequences of new information. Efficiently prioritise and handle multiple demands and tasks.
• Previous experiences in the same role;
• Skilled at engaging audience;
• Fluent in English and Italian. Third language preferred;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Food & Lodging for no residents
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.