ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the Hotel De La Ville elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The objective of our team is providing an exceptional experience to our Guests. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of the F&B outlets according to our standards and procedures. She/he is a foody and never stops to develop his/her knowledge about gastronomy. She/he is passionate and generous and a strong leader.
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of guests. Ensure that policies and procedures are complied with our standard of service;
• Be able to align with our philosophy of creating authentic and unique experiences for our Guests;
• Able and willing to motivate the team to obtain guest satisfaction and perform at the high end of the market;
• Accomplish people development objectives through recruiting, training, coaching, counselling and supervising employees;
• Involved in recruitment and selection process;
• Responsible for Restaurant and In room dining financial goals;
• Budget control, working closely with F&B Manager;
• Inventory and cost control;
• Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines;
• Producing staff rotas.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: self-awareness and self-control are must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance affects the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth. Previous experience as trainer is a plus.
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role in 5 stars hotels and/or well-known restaurants preferably at international level
• Certificate as Professional Sommelier and/ or gastronomy studies preferred;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops;
• Able to use software for management of F&B – Familiar with Microsoft Office package
• Fixed-term labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience.
• Learning & development activities.
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Hotel De La Ville, Via Sistina, 69, 00187 Roma.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.