Restaurant & Apartment Manager
The Hoxton has landed in Italy!
In May 2021 we opened The Hoxton, Rome and we’re now looking for an outgoing Restaurant & Apartment Manager to help run the day-to-day F&B operations at The Hoxton, Rome.
Reporting to our Director of F&B you will manage daily restaurant and apartment operations and assist with menu planning, maintain sanitation standards, and assist servers and hosts during service. Strive to continually improve guests and employees satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boasts 192 bedrooms of different sizes. Cugino is our large coffee bar and takeaway counter, and Beverly is our light-flooded restaurant. The Apartment is our unique meetings & events space concept, consisting of 5 rooms connecting to our communal kitchen area.
What you’ll do…
• Drive revenue through well planned and creative initiatives and incentives, alongside a strong understanding of the guest booking and profiling system.
• Lead the team by example, keeping them involved and motivated; helping them feel empowered and supported, confident in providing top Hox experiences for our guests.
• Have a firm grip on the P&L and take ownership over the costs of the restaurant business, always striving to find efficient solutions whilst keeping the quality high and the experience top notch.
• Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
• Work closely with the Head Chef so that front of house and back of house are working smoothly, hand-in-hand
• Create a positive team atmosphere among team members, treat all team members fairly, with respect and provide feedback and coaching to the team regularly.
• Set high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
• Work with the whole F&B team to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
• Handle guest complaints, ensure satisfaction.
• Schedule periodic staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
• Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
• Ensure the department is ready and fully equipped before the shift starts.
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
• Approach all encounters with guests and colleagues in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
• Embrace a problem-solving attitude.
• Shift priorities and goals as work demands change.
• Delegate and follow-up effectively.
• Take ownership of issues or tasks and give detailed updates to the Director of F&B.
• Coach team on how to exceed guest expectations.
• Proficiency with the computer systems and technology currently in use in the various food and beverage areas, and administration as it relates to food and beverage, from both a hardware and software perspective.
• Actively participate to the Apartment’s operations, take part to BEO meetings, plan and manage team shifts involved in The Apartment’s activities, organize and coordinate with the relevant departments for F&B preparations.
What we’re looking for…
• Proficiency with the computer systems and technology currently in use in the various F&B areas, and administration as it relates to food and beverage, from both a hardware and software perspective.
• You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits for us.
• You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
• You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door.
• You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
• You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
• You make people feel good – your team and colleagues alike.
• If we get stuck in a lift with you – we’ll get along nicely and have a laugh along the way!
What’s in it for you…
• The opportunity to be part of an exciting new hospitality concept in Rome (and Italy) and have a real impact on its success.
• Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
• The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
• Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
• Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
• A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.