Resident Manager (m/f)
Do you want to be part of a steadily growing family-owned business, running more than 30 hotels & residences in Europe? Would you like to contribute creating a feel-good home away from home for our guests? At Falkensteiner you can expect a dynamic and open team that values both innovation and tradition.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team in Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo soon as:
Resident Manager (m/f)
- Manages the entire Rooms Division Department (Front Office & Bell-Boys, Reservations, Housekeeping)
- Coordinates the operational day-to-day business ensuring a smooth process
- Develops, implements and monitors standards
- Deeply involved in guest assistance and complaint’s management (including replies to all Channel’s Guest Comments)
- Together with the GM prepares budget’s review, forecasts and reports
- Cost and quality management
- Productivity and employees work schedule planning
- Maintains and tends to the various systems involved in the operations of an international hotel group
- Works closely together with the General Manager – FOM & Housekeeping department to manage and ensure all Guests’ requests are met and fulfilled.
- According to management instructions, organize and coordinate the entire business
- Monitoring and control of the work of the building manager’s, internal maintenance & external employees in the building
- Several years of work experience in the front office and/or housekeeping areas
- Completed vocational training in the hospitality
- Excellent German and English skills are a must; additional languages are desirable
- Excellent Protel skills is an advantage
- Excellent leadership qualities; attention to quality; high flexibility and hands on attitude
- Perfect and professional appearance and outstanding communication skills
- Being of service is your calling
- Together with your team, you will ensure that our hotel guests receive the best possible service
- All- inclusive onboarding program for a great start at work
- Healthy and balanced employee meals in our team restaurants (also on days off)
- Individual development planning and support through internal and external training and development opportunities
- Active contribution in a dynamic work environment
- Enjoy your holiday in the best hotels to special employee conditions
- Team Member Rate and Family & Friends Special Rates with additional discounts on F&B and spa services
Further benefits can be found here: https://www.falkensteiner.com/en/employer#benefits
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.
Please apply exclusively via the “Apply for this job” button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.