Residences Supervisor (m/f)
Do you want to be part of a steadily growing family-owned business, running more than 30 hotels & residences in Europe? Would you like to contribute to creating a feel-good home away from home for our guests? At Falkensteiner you can expect a dynamic and open team that values both innovation and tradition.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team in Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo soon as:
Residences Supervisor (m/f)
- Recognition and monitoring of strategic goals for guaranteed successful operation of the re-rental aparthotel
- Regular communication with apartment’s owners regarding terms of personal use of the apartment on re-rental program and participation in internal meetings
- Works closely together with the General Manager – FOM & Housekeeping department to manage and ensure all Residences Owner’s requests are meet and fulfilled.
- According to management instructions, organization and coordination of the entire business within the aparthotel
- Coordination of renovation and adaptation works in the apartments
- Regular oral and written communication with apartment owners regarding apartment maintenance and contracts
- Monitoring the occupancy of apartments under lease agreements and making calculations for the owner’s rental invoices
- Monitoring Pay-Master accounts for owner’s extra charge, preparing Pro-forma invoices on regular basis and together with FOM closing bills and sending invoice properly.
- Organizing cleaning and preparation of apartments for the arrival of the owner
- Periodic control of the owner’s apartments that are rented out
- Monitoring and control of the work of the building manager’s & external employees in the building
- Proposing and agreeing on the necessary actions and repairs of the common areas of the building in agreement with the owners committee
- Regular monitoring of the apartments – also when owners are away
- Regular cleaning service for the apartments on request, minor repairs, maintenance work with internal technical department and after suggestion of our Executive Engineer eventually external supplier if necessary
- Fluent in English & German with strong Front Office background
- Completed hospitality vocational training
- Professional appearance and outstanding manners
- Outstanding communication skills and a compelling and engaging demeanor
- Good Microsoft Office skills and Protel skills is an advantage
- A can-do attitude, hands-on mentality, and strong solution orientation
- All- inclusive onboarding program for a great start at work
- Healthy and balanced employee meals in our team restaurants (also on days off)
- Individual development planning and support through internal and external training and development opportunities
- Active contribution in a dynamic work environment
- Enjoy your holiday in the best hotels to special employee conditions
- Team Member Rate and Family & Friends Special Rates with additional discounts on F&B and spa services
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Take a look at your future workplace: www.falkensteiner.com
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.