We are looking for a Reservations Consultant to join the Central Reservations Office based in Rapallo.
The role is responsible for taking reservations for rooms, hotel services and experiences The role involves answering enquiries via email, talking with our guests about the services that we offer. You will be expected to organize special requests and communicate with all departments to ensure that our guests receive the highest standard of service.
Start date: January/February 2022
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people with excellent communication skills and a proactive mindset, who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have previous experience in a reservations department or guest focused role in luxury hotels
– Excellent knowledge of English, German and/or Spanish is required.
– Knowledge of Infor HMS, Synxis Voice Agent, or SalesForce Omnichannel system are welcome
– Possess a courteous and professional telephone manner
– Have good organizational and excellent computer skills
– Demonstrate a passion for attention to detail and excellence
– Be someone who wants to learn and develop
– CCNL seasonal contract
– Ticket restaurant refund for meals, when on duty
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.