We are currently seeking a motivated and outstanding Reservations Agent who wishes to join our Reservations and Revenue team. This is a seasonal position starting from March 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a modern Spa and a congress centre.
The Reservations Agent is responsible for materializing the maximum number of requests and reservations.
The job of Reservations Agent is executed satisfactorily when:
– all relevant data is entered and maintained in the systems in a timely and accurate manner;
– data is reviewed on an ongoing basis;
– Kempinski reservations standards are implemented and complied to.
Key responsibilities of the Reservations Agent will include:
– review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability;
– ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards;
– follow internal credit policy;
– follow up on lost business and bring information about it to the knowledge of the department superior;
– spot-check resevations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals.
The ideal candidate should:
– have at least 1 year experience in the same position or 2-3 years experience as front desk agent in 5* international hotels;
– have an excellent knowledge of Italian and English, German is beneficial;
– have a good knowledge of Opera;
– have a great attention to details;
– demonstrate energy and enthusiasm in delivering excellent customer service;
– be a good communicator and have good listening skills;
– have strong organisational skills.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.