This boutique hideaway boasts the perfect position near Volterra and San Gimignano, between Siena and Florence. The ethos of this elegant retreat is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic agriculture.
Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany, is looking for engaging and proactive Reservation Agent
The Reservation agent will assist the Reservation Manager on the daily tasks and will support the Front Office team.
The ideal candidates will possess the following key skills
• Great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards
• Very high customer service orientation
• Anticipation of customer needs
• Hands-on attitude
• Pro-active approach in solving problems
• A sharp eye to detail
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in English is required. Any other language is a plus.
• Respect for nature and for the values that the earth represents
If needed, the successful candidates will be provided with accommodation.
Please send your CV along with a valid photo ID and your consent on the processing of personal data, in accordance to GDPR and art. 13 of the Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003, no. 196 of the Personal Data Protection Code, via email.
For any other further information, please visit www.borgopignano.com
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.