Il Sereno Lago di Como ricerca:
• A high school education or equivalent is required;
• Hotel School Diploma Preferable;
• The ability to access, retrieve and leverage info from the hotel property management system is expected;
• The ability to make accurate, efficient entries into the reservations system is essential;
• The ability to operate a telephone, computer and various software is expected;
• Previous Reservations Experience;
• Fluent in English;
• Italian and French are also preferred;
• Strong sales ability;
• Shift work required;
• Excellent time management.
As a Reservations Agent your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail;
• Explain rate plans, and cancellation policies to callers;
• Accommodate and document special requests;
• Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations;
• Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue;
• Input and access data in reservation system;
• Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system;
• Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns;
• Assist in Group and Events rooming lists and proposals, input or modification, as needed;
• Run daily AM and PM reports;
• Compile and track monthly commission and handle the extranet;
• File daily reservations and other correspondence.
CV required in English.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.