Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Reservation Agent to be part of the corporate office team in Florence. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
Reporting to the Reservation Manager, the Reservation Agent is going to be responsible of the following areas of activities: check of online reservations (GDS – WEB – OTA), process reservations coming from third-party systems, management of correspondence and packages proposals, reservations entering, files and documents storage, call management, management of personalized programs of the Group, VIP’s management, suites reservations and management of bookings for events in the city.
• Previous experience – minimum 2 years in Luxury Hotels, preferably in the Reservation department
• Strong selling skills (cross and up selling included), guest orientation and teamwork skills
• Excellent communication skills, strong customer orientation and inclination to problem solving
• Previous experience in a Leading Hotel and the knowledge of LQA standards will be considered a plus
• Perfect Italian and English knowledge, both speaking and writing; (the knowledge of a second foreign language – Russian, French, German, Arabic and Chinese – will be considered a plus)
• Excellent knowledge of Office365 and management of PMS Opera program
It also requires passion, enthusiasm, guest orientation, attitude to smile, desire to grow professionally and elegance not only exterior.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.