The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity. The candidate should be passionate of service and willing to grow professionally.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• The candidate will manage individual bookings for the Belmond Hotels in Italy and Spain, as well as reservations for all Belmond hotels worldwide according to company policies, procedures and compliance with our code of conduct;
• Effectively use up selling and cross-selling techniques;
• Use appropriate product description techniques;
• Follow-up with written e-mail offers and confirmations according to our standards;
• Maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues.
• Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and written) that positively impacts on the role, the business and Belmond. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: show the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
• Collaboration: exhibit the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. Be willing to continuously develop.
• Drive results: demonstrate pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to our customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. Have a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
• Adaptability: accept change and participate in new programs and processes. Be willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. Identify when a different approach is needed an offers a solution. Deal with multiple tasks and alters behaviour/priorities as changes occur and remains calm in difficult situations.
• Global perspective: be curious and respectful of all cultures and look to learn from them. Treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
• Previous experience as Booking or Front Office Agent in hotels or tour operators;
• Fluent in English, French and Italian. The knowledge of Spanish or German is required;
• Excellent communication skills with high-end clientele and good selling skills;
• Previous experience with hotel reservations software Opera and Scrigno by GP Dati;
• Motivation and ability to work in a fast and multitasking environment.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Location: Rapallo, (GE)
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to GDPR
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.