• CV required in English
• A high school education or equivalent is required.
• Hotel School Diploma Preferable
• The ability to access, retrieve and leverage info from the hotel property management system is expected.
• The ability to make accurate, efficient entries into the reservations system is essential.
• The ability to operate a telephone, computer and various software is expected.
• Previous Reservations Experience
• Fluent in English
• Italian and French are also preferred
• Strong sales ability
• Shift work required
• Excellent time management
As a Reservations Agent your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
• Explain rate plans, and cancellation policies to callers.
• Accommodate and document special requests.
• Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
• Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
• Input and access data in reservation system.
• Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
• Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
• Assist in Group and Events rooming lists and proposals, input or modification, as needed.
• Run daily AM and PM reports.
• Compile and track monthly commission and handle the extranet.
• File daily reservations and other correspondence
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.