ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
ITALIAN REGIONAL OFFICES
The Regional Office looks after the Rocco Forte Hotels in the Italian Region, the Hotel Savoy in Florence, the Hotel de Russie the Hotel De La Ville and the Rocco Forte House in Rome, the Verdura Resort and Villa Igiea in Sicily and Masseria Torre Maizza in Puglia. Each hotel is characterized by the family philosophy and typical design of the Rocco Forte Hotels, yet reflects the unique character of the location.
SALES MANAGER VILLAS & RF HOUSE
You will be the ‘ambassador’ of our Verdura Private Villas in Sicily and our Rocco Forte House in Rome. On a spirited and energetic manner you will sell and promote the Italian structures of Rocco Forte Hotels.
Reports to: Regional S&M Director.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Source and build relationships with prospective accounts in key geographical markets (Europe and US);
• Develop a sales strategy to achieve sales goals and revenues;
• Design business and action plans;
• Negotiate new contracts;
• Develop and manage annual action plans and sales activities budget;
• Participate in events and exhibitions dedicated to the private accommodation sector;
• Advertise and market the properties in cooperation with the marketing team;
• Creation of exclusive destination and property experiences;
• Management of VIP requests in cooperation with Bespoke team and Villas/House Manager;
• Look for possible customers interested in the future purchase of the Villas and manage relationships.
• Permanent contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Learning & development activities and career opportunities.
• Opportunity to stay in one of our hotels at a reduced rate (35€ per night) upon reaching 6 working months. You will also be entitled to 50% discount at bars and restaurants of the Company and 20% discount on wellness treatments at our Spa and on products “Irene Forte”.
• Staff celebrations.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play. He/she will engage the Team Members, with a open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust and respect.
• Communication: He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst all the departments of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth.
• Bachelor degree or Master in Business Administration, Luxury, Communication or Marketing;
• Proven work experience (3-5 years) in Hospitality and or Real Estates. Experience in luxury leisure is a must;
• Experience in European market is a plus;
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks;
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) knowledge;
• Italian mother tongue and English at excellent level.
Workplace: The Italian Regional Offices, Piazza del Popolo 18, 00187 – Rome.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.