Regional Sales Manager USA & CANADA
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
ITALIAN REGIONAL OFFICES
The Regional Office looks after the Rocco Forte Hotels in the Italian Region, the Hotel Savoy in Florence, the Hotel de Russie the Hotel De La Ville and the Rocco Forte House in Rome, the Verdura Resort and Villa Igiea in Sicily and Masseria Torre Maizza in Puglia. Each hotel is characterized by the family philosophy and typical design of the Rocco Forte Hotels, yet reflects the unique character of the location.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER USA & CANADA
You will be the ‘ambassador’ of our unique collection of hotels. On a spirited and energetic manner you will sell and promote the Italian structures of Rocco Forte Hotels.
Reports to: Regional S&M Director.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Strategic management of a portfolio of accounts on the American market;
• Key Account management (travel agencies and tour operators);
• Organize and actively participate in American travel agents familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and road shows;
• Co-operation with the Global Sales Office Rocco Forte Hotels to define specific sales action plans;
• Analyse and evaluate market trends to identify new business opportunities;
• Planning co-marketing activities with American networks, airlines, tourism boards etc.;
• Build successful relationships that generate sales opportunities and promote the Italian Hotels of Rocco Forte Hotels in the assigned market.
• Permanent contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Learning & development activities and career opportunities.
• Opportunity to stay in one of our hotels at a reduced rate (35€ per night) upon reaching 6 working months. You will also be entitled to 50% discount at bars and restaurants of the Company and 20% discount on wellness treatments at our Spa and on products “Irene Forte”.
• Staff celebrations.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play. He/she will engage the Team Members, with a open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust and respect.
• Communication: He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst all the departments of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth.
• Proven work experience (3-5 years) in a similar role. Experience in luxury leisure is a
• Experience in American market is a plus;
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks;
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) knowledge;
• Italian mother tongue and English at excellent level.
Workplace: The Italian Regional Offices, Piazza del Popolo 18, 00187 – Rome.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.