Regional Recruiting Manager
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
REGIONAL RECRUITING MANAGER
The confidence in Rocco Forte Hotels brand is driving the ambitious expansion plan which has led to the opening of Hotel de la Ville, Rome and Masseria Torre Maizza, Puglia in May 2019 and which foresees the opening of Rocco Forte House, Rome in September 2019. This is the first stage of a long-term strategy to open hotels in the best locations. If you are interested in challenges and if you are ambitious, Rocco Forte Hotels can offer you a great opportunity.
Reports to: Regional HR Director.
The Regional Recruitment Manager is responsible to manage the recruitment process for the Italian hotels and regional offices, and he/she is in charge to ensure Rocco Forte Hotels selects the most qualified professionals to meet our company current and future needs.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage all the recruitment tasks: analysis and collection of the recruitment needs, creation of job adverts in cooperation with the hiring manager, use the proper channels to promote the adverts, CVs screening and submission of the best fits to the hiring manager, communication with candidates.
• Internal recruitment in order to ensure that Rocco Forte talents are consider to cover the vacancies and internal candidates are managed successfully
• Organise recruitment days when appropriate.
• Follow our recruiting & selection policy and procedures and ensure that management will comply with. Suggest any amendment or improvement to ensure that the procedures are effective.
• Manage the relationship with recruitment companies
• Create reports on recruiting activities (e.g. time-to-fill)
• Supervise the selection process: coach the management and HODs to master the selection interview techniques, support the hiring manager with the follow up to candidates, selection interviews when required by HR Director
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing interviews
• Participate to job fairs and career events;
• Nurture and extend the company professional network through relationships with HR professionals and other partners.
• Support the L&D team when required
• Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. Take on new responsibilities and challenges willingly in a confident manner. Engage the colleagues, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect. Set aside own ego and do the right thing.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: use the most appropriate channel to communicate and tailor the tone, message and approach to engage the audience and to ensure understanding. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions. Manage own emotions to establish mutually positive interactions and relationship with others. Present information clearly and with confidence, both verbally and written. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Professional development: seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness and professional performance. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Use experience as a learning opportunity, share learning with the wider organisation and make adjustments to improve own and team performance. Focused on own professional development.
• Business orientation: use understanding of the business to identify ways to reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests/Team Members. Self-update on target markets, major competitors and have professional relationships with business partners. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: establish and manage priorities with efficiency. Manage multiple requests and task successfully and in a timely manner. Able to manage projects and willing to take part in business projects with other departments. Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to his/her role (e.g. interviewing techniques)
• Proven work experience in a similar role. Hotel experience is must;
• Hands-on experience with Recruitment Management Systems;
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks;
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology is a plus;
• Italian and English at advanced level.
• Permanent Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Reward package adequate to the professional experience;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkjnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodckjdffn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.