Regional PR Manager
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
ITALIAN REGIONAL OFFICES
REGIONAL PR MANAGER
The regional office looks after the Rocco Forte Hotels in the Italian Region, the Hotel Savoy in Florence, the Hotel de Russie, th Hotel De La Ville and the Rocco Forte House in Rome, the Verdura Resort, the Verdura Private Villas and Villa Igiea in Sicily and Masseria Torre Maizza in Puglia. Each hotel is characterized by the family philosophy and typical design of the Rocco Forte Hotels, yet reflects the unique character of the location.
The Regional PR Manager supports the Regional Director of PR in defining, activating, and managing the PR strategy plans to promote the Rocco Forte brand and its Italian properties in order to maximise visibility, coverage and revenue generation.
Reports to: Regional Director of PR.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Promotes the key brand programmes and new initiatives both internally and externally;
• Works cohesively with external PR agencies and supports the Regional Marketing team in order to ensure an integrated approach in all PR activities;
• Networks effectively to build key relationships within the industry and the PR profession, in order to gain new insights and forge key partnerships for the Company;
• Keeps abreast of the latest PR insights and developments, such as the growing importance of social media and intelligent online marketing;
• Works with the Regional Director of PR, the local PRs and the Regional Marketing Team, creating newsworthy stories that include seasonal promotions and packages, brand initiatives, F&B initiatives, SPA initiatives, partnerships, local and regional destination led, etc.;
• Communicates all international releases to Head Office in a timely manner for distribution to the wider PR network;
• Develops and maintain excellent relationships with journalists, institutions, officials and all relevant media outlets/partners;
• Monitors all coverage in order to protect the brand presence;
• Works with external companies in the luxury, lifestyle, food & wine, cultural and hospitality sectors in the development of promotional opportunities;
• Contributes to social media strategies and editorial plans.
• Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. Take on new responsibilities and challenges willingly in a confident manner. Engage the colleagues, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect. Set aside own ego and do the right thing.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: use the most appropriate channel to communicate and tailor the tone, message and approach to engage the audience and to ensure understanding. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions. Manage own emotions to establish mutually positive interactions and relationship with others. Present information clearly and with confidence, both verbally and written. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Professional development: seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness and professional performance. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Use experience as a learning opportunity, share learning with the wider organisation and make adjustments to improve own and team performance. Focused on own professional development.
• Business orientation: use understanding of the business to identify ways to reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests/Team Members. Self-update on target markets, major competitors and have professional relationships with business partners. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: establish and manage priorities with efficiency. Manage multiple requests and task successfully and in a timely manner. Able to manage projects and willing to take part in business projects with other departments. Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to his/her role (e.g. interviewing techniques).
• A previous experience of at least 3/5 years in a similar communication role within a luxury hotel or resort and/or in a regional role;
• Strong media, influencer and luxury industry contacts;
• Demonstration of successful strategic partnerships and promotional campaigns;
• Education at University level;
• English and Italian knowledge at an Advanced level;
• Well-developed writing skills
• Excellent PC skills.
• Permanent labour contract, according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Rocco Forte Hotels, Italian Regional Offices, Via del Babuino 9, 00187 Roma.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.