Regional Marketing Executive
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
SALES & MARKETING REGIONAL OFFICE
REGIONAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The regional office looks after the Rocco Forte Hotels in the Italian Region, the Hotel Savoy in Florence, the Hotel de Russie and Hotel De La Ville in Rome, the Verdura Resort and Villa Igiea in Sicily and Masseria Torre Maizza in Puglia. Each hotel is characterized by the family philosophy and typical design of the Rocco Forte Hotels, yet reflects the unique character of the location.
The Regional Marketing Executive is part of the Regional Sales & Marketing Team at Rocco Forte Hotels in Rome and reports to the Regional Marketing Director. Working cohesively at the cluster level and with the individual Italian properties, the Regional Marketing Executive is a multi-tasking marketer supporting an integrated marketing approach for the Italian region and individual hotel marketing activities.
Jointly with the Regional Marketing team, He or She executes the key marketing activities in the region and individual hotels, with a focus on digital strategy and campaigns for the Italian region, affinity partnerships and promotions in key markets.
Reports to: Regional Marketing Director.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Work jointly with the Regional Marketing Director and marketing team to action the marketing initiatives dedicated to Rocco Forte Italian Hotels;
• Work jointly with the Marketing Director and Digital Director to develop a comprehensive Digital strategy for the hotels and outlets;
• Work jointly with the Regional Marketing team;
• Manage and execute content on CMS (Umbraco) always following brand guidelines, with a special focus on F&B;
• Point of contact for the hotels to support the creation of marketing collaterals in line with the brand guidelines;
• Support the execution of marketing activities for all F&B outlets and Spas for all the hotels through clear marketing actions;
• Participate to the monthly digital meetings;
• Support and execution of photo and video shootings, in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Director and the Centre: organization of all the pre shooting details and support on site;
• Write, edit and proofread copy (Italian);
• Manage and execute the creation of the F&B collaterals (booklets) together with the Regional Marketing team;
• Assist with the development of partnerships.
• Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. Take on new responsibilities and challenges willingly in a confident manner. Engage the colleagues, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect. Set aside own ego and do the right thing.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: use the most appropriate channel to communicate and tailor the tone, message and approach to engage the audience and to ensure understanding. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions. Manage own emotions to establish mutually positive interactions and relationship with others. Present information clearly and with confidence, both verbally and written. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Professional development: seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness and professional performance. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Use experience as a learning opportunity, share learning with the wider organisation and make adjustments to improve own and team performance. Focused on own professional development.
• Business orientation: use understanding of the business to identify ways to reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests/Team Members. Self-update on target markets, major competitors and have professional relationships with business partners. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: establish and manage priorities with efficiency. Manage multiple requests and task successfully and in a timely manner. Able to manage projects and willing to take part in business projects with other departments. Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to his/her role (e.g. interviewing techniques).
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree – Marketing, Communications;
• Minimum 3 years marketing experience;
• Communications savvy – verbal and written;
• Good knowledge of Digital marketing and Social Media;
• Excellent communication skills both speaking and writing;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Excellent computer skills (Power Point, Excel, Word);
• Presentation skills;
• Initiative and creativity;
• Ability to priorities and plan effectively;
• Ability to work under pressure and under strict deadlines;
• Exceptional written and verbal English is essential.
• Permanent labour contract, according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Hotel De Russie, Via del Babuino 9, 00187 Roma.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.