Regional Marketing Executive
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
SALES & MARKETING REGIONAL OFFICE
REGIONAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The regional office looks after the Rocco Forte Hotels in the Italian Region, the Hotel Savoy in Florence, the Hotel de Russie and Hotel De La Ville in Rome, the Verdura Resort and Villa Igiea in Sicily and Masseria Torre Maizza in Puglia. Each hotel is characterized by the family philosophy and typical design of the Rocco Forte Hotels, yet reflects the unique character of the location.
The Regional Marketing Executive Manager is a multi-tasking marketer supporting an integrated marketing approach of the Italian region and individual hotel marketing activities. He/she executes all the key marketing activities in the region and individual hotels to include collateral, advertising, digital, social, CRM, affinity partners and promotion in key markets. In doing so, the Regional Marketing Manager is looking to develop both brand loyalty and revenue for the hotels.
The Regional Marketing Manager is part of the Regional Sales & Marketing Team working cohesively at the cluster level and with the individual Italian properties. He or she promotes the key brand programmes, promotions and new initiatives.
Reports to: Regional Marketing Director.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Support the Marketing Director Italy with all the marketing initiatives dedicated to Rocco Forte Italian Hotels;
• Creation of marketing collaterals in collaborations with the Central Marketing team;
• Support in creating packages;
• Support in updating content on the website;
• Image library management;
• Support the Regional Marketing Manager with the executive of CRM campaigns and data acquisition campaigns;
• Creation of gift vouchers and support executions of gift vouchers campaigns;
• Assist head office with the creation on material for their newsletters;
• Point of contact for the hotel to support ad hoc marketing requests;
• Support promoting the F&B outlets through clear marketing actions (online and offline);
• Support with Digital and Social Media Activities;
• Execution of photo and video shootings, in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Director and the Centre: organization of all the pre-shooting details and support on site.
• Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. Take on new responsibilities and challenges willingly in a confident manner. Engage the colleagues, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect. Set aside own ego and do the right thing.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: use the most appropriate channel to communicate and tailor the tone, message and approach to engage the audience and to ensure understanding. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions. Manage own emotions to establish mutually positive interactions and relationship with others. Present information clearly and with confidence, both verbally and written. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Professional development: seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness and professional performance. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Use experience as a learning opportunity, share learning with the wider organisation and make adjustments to improve own and team performance. Focused on own professional development.
• Business orientation: use understanding of the business to identify ways to reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests/Team Members. Self-update on target markets, major competitors and have professional relationships with business partners. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: establish and manage priorities with efficiency. Manage multiple requests and task successfully and in a timely manner. Able to manage projects and willing to take part in business projects with other departments. Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to his/her role (e.g. interviewing techniques).
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree- Marketing, Communications;
• Minimum 3 years Marketing experience;
• Communications savvy- verbal and written;
• Knowledge of Adobe Campaign Classic – (CRM) is a plus;
• Basic knowledge of digital and social media marketing;
• Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
• Italian and English at advanced level.
• 1 year fixed-term labour contract, according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Hotel De Russie, Via del Babuino 9, 00187 Roma.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.