Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Recreation Supervisor is responsible for the daily leadership of the Recreation team ensuring the highest level of service and safety and delivering an excellent guest experience in accordance with Kempinski standards. This is a seasonal position.
• manage the operations of the recreation department, including short and long term strategic plans;
• responsible for the safety of all guests and employees within the recreation area by ensuring effective training and supervision.
• ensure high motivation of the team by focusing on employee engagement and ongoing development and training.
• identify new business and marketing opportunities.
• create and implement a 8 month seasonal activity plan for the entire recreation area.
• meet with entertainment and activities companies to develop new ideas, concepts and programs.
• supervise external service providers to ensure the high quality guest experience.
• cooperate with other departments, e.g. Sales & Marketing to create adequate advertising collaterals and promotional material.
• maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including product offering and activities.
• support the hotel special events (e.g. Banquet, Afternoon Tea, Brunch) creating and implementing tailored entertainment activities.
• ensure effective communication amongst all hotel departments.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• 2/3 year experience in the same position.
• fluent Italian and English; beneficial the knowledge of a second language.
• ability to work in a professional and positive way providing a first class service.
• be caring and passionate.
• excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
• good organizational skills.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.