Our iconic Hotel Cipriani, a Belmond Hotel, is looking for a Reception Manager for the next season.
This is a seasonal full-time position due to start in February 2024.
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic and luxury experiences to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence, and curiosity. She/he is passionate about service and willing to grow professionally.
The Reception Manager reports to the Front of the House Manager and to the EAM in charge of Rooms.
Among her/his main duties and responsibilities:
– supervise and monitor all the activities at the Reception while maintaining the highest standards at all times;
– manage room allocation, review room availability staus, execute accounting tasks and special requests while working closely with the Reservation Department, the Finance Office and other departments;
– anticipate guests’s needs and handle their complaints;
– maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues at all times.
– At least 2-3 years of previous professional experience preferably at international level in the same position in 5* hotels;
– Effective communication both in English and in Italian is mandatory, French is beneficial;
– Emotional Intelligence – ability to handle interpersonal relationships and sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues;
– Collaboration – ability to successfully work together with all other hotel departments as a group whilst showing respect and sharing information and skills;
– Be proactive and willing to work at weekends and on bank holidays too;
– Have a customer-focused approach and passion for delivering outstanding guest experiences;
– Have strong problem-solving abilities;
– The knowledge of LQA Standards is preferral.
– Seasonal Labour Contract according to the CCNL applied (Federalberghi) with possibility to come back during the following seasons;
– Learning & Development Activities;
– Accommodation in our Staff House if necessary;
– Welfare Programme;
– Discovering Belmond Programme (complimentary or discounted accommodation/F&B in other Belmond properties)
Candidate must be eligible to work in Italy in order to apply.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.