Splendido, A Belmond Hotel, part of the LVMH Group, is an emblem of Portofino’s allure. Our elevated escape is perched in the protected Portofino hills, overlooking the glittering Gulf of Tigullio and charming Portofino. We are proud of our legendary past and continue to visualise our heritage of the future.
Become part of a caring team of professionals striving for excellence. At Belmond we look for effortlessly engaging characters, whose personality, humour and charm shine through, creating a culture for unscripted and instinctive service and genuine human connection.
For the next season, we are looking for a Reception Manager for the next season (spring/summer 2024) to join our Front Desk team.
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity. He/she is passionate about service and willing to grow professionally.
He/She will Report to the Front of the House Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supervise and monitor activities of the Reception team, according to the Company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
- Manage room allocation, review room availability status, room blockage, accounting tasks and special requests on a daily basis through working closely with Central Reservation Office, Finance Office and all other departments;
- Constantly monitor staff performance in all phases of service and job functions;
- Maintain professional relationships with Guests and Colleagues;
- Anticipate Guests’ needs and handle Guests’ complaints;
- At least 3-5 years of previous professional experience preferably at international level in the same role;
- Fluent in English and Italian. A third language is required;
- Knowledge of Hotel Management software
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Effective and punctual written and verbal communication in order to update relevant colleagues and department.
- He/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/herself.
- He/she should be accurate and precise in all duties and checks carried out. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities.
- He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour/priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
- We offer seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo – Level 2, Reception Manager
- Start date: March 2024 to End date: October 2024, with the aim of a continuous collaboration over subsequent seasons at Splendido and a career path.
- Salary as by CCNL + increase (Monthly Gross Salary around € 2.500), separate payslip for 13°,14° and TFR
- Monthly welfare incentive based on quality goals + welcome bonus
- Accomodation in our staff house including breakfast
- Bus ticket as benefit for the contract period; staff cantine
- Discovering Belmond programme, which offers team members complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels, discounted rates for our trains, cruises and safaris, and discounted food and beverages
- Belmond has been a pioneer of exceptional luxury travel since 1976. Its portfolio extends across 24 countries with 46 remarkable properties.The essence of the Belmond brand is built upon its heritage, craftsmanship and genuine, authentic service. We treasure history while looking to the future. We embrace community spirit and believe in responsible, sustainable tourism.
- Belmond is part of the world’s leading luxury group, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
- Belmond is an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.