Public Area Cleaner
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Public Area Cleaner
The Public Area Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and supplying all assigned areas according to standards as set by Kempinski. Work with office coordinator to assist with housekeeping tasks.
• Mop, dust, wax, polish, sweep, vacuum all public areas and staff areas as assigned i.e. lobby, lifts, staff locker room, corridors etc.
• Maintain, clean, disinfect public area, rest rooms and employee locker rooms, air conditioning vents, walls, lamps, elevators, carpets, floors and marble precisely according to trained and established methods.
• Replenish and record consumption of public area rest room supplies daily, assists guests in using the public area comfort facilities and practices courtesy towards guests at all times in a pleasant and helpful manner.
• Know and adhere strictly to Lost & Found procedures.
• Re-arrange furniture layout whenever necessary.
• Empty litter bins and ashtrays regularly according to procedures. Must be ready to attend training program to improve his efficiency.
• Alert, well informed about the Hotel and able to work during peak hours rapidly, maintaining a constant standard of performance.
• Maintain Housekeeping cleaning machines in perfect condition.
• Report to Supervisor any sickness or unusual behaviour of guests.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year in the same role, preferably with a 5* luxury hotel.
• Excellent Italian and good English.
• Operational knowledge of housekeeping equipment and machine.
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
• Ability to handle heavy duties.
• Good team worker.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.