Property Sales Manager
NH Hotel Group is looking for a Property Sales Manager for our hotels NH Collection Roma Centro and NH Collection Vittorio Veneto.
The Property Sales Manager represents primary the hotels he/she works in with a strong focus on all managed B2B segments per hotel. Through a result driven approach, he/she can secure target results in the primarily B2B segment (BGR, MICE, COR, Leisure) and has a significant contribution to achieve the NH Hotels’ sales objectives, booking goals, and property revenues in rooms and food & beverage. Represents the NH Hotels in his/her market in main strategic (Inter) national sales activities in the regional and local market, in line with the commercial plan. S/he has a solid network and works closely together with Global, National and Regional Sales Team and will manage a proper action plan and customer centric approach. S/he will manage an own account portfolio located in the region (PoSa) with (global) potential. S/he will always sell the NH/Minor portfolio.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· New business acquisitions, support of national and international customer relations and secures coordinated account management
· Executes on the Sales strategy for the NH Hotels in his/her market
· Monitor performance of the account portfolios and sales figures and take actions accordingly
· Maintain and develop the RFP’s together with the National & International Sales Offices
· Initiates and realizes NH Client events
· Client retention of local and key accounts
· Joins local networks
· Attending the commercial meeting cycle and translating the revenue analyses of the NH Hotels in his/her market into sales activities
· Make office visits and schedule Site Inspections to increase visibility & brand awareness and to generate new leads/business for all segments
· Using internal Reports like “Daily Creation Rep.” and external Sales Tools like Mice View & Agency360 to generate new leads/business for all segments
· Do relevant Site Inspections and try to do deep acquisition to generate new leads/business and new contact persons
· Analysis of the current market situation and competitors
· Being an extension of the Group Sales Office in converting pipeline BGR requests
· Take ownership of important booking files (e.g. from the Hot Leads Call / Dom. Call) and assist together
with GAH/AH and support in converting
· First point of contact for all commercial concerns towards the HD’s, Rev. Mngt and Organizers
· Cross sells the total NH and Minor portfolio to shift and place the business best possible
· Participates in sales calls with members of the on-property and/or off-property sales team to close on business.
· Be present and visible for our guest/client and staff in moments where it matters (site inspections, commercial visits, events etc)
· Do relevant Site Inspections to get in a good contact with the client contacts
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
· Empathy to their client needs and capable of educating client as a consultant (pain points vs hotel solutions)
· Map and qualify assigned account portfolio to understand booking behaviors and right client fit to NH product (price, channel, management model)
· Understands where client’s influence opportunities are (direct and indirect)
· Hybrid selling skills and balance relationship management based on client’s value and relevancy; be efficient with sales time (activity ROI)
· Understanding of Total Account management (multi-segment and multi-level)
· Conversion driver and capable to connect with internal stakeholders Rev. Mngt, GEM and Ops
· Have the right hunting profile to seek new business opportunities
· Preferably experienced with Lanyon, Hotelligence, MiceView, SAP TMS and C4C
· Productivity and efficiency focus
· Team flexibility
· KPIs follow-up ? easily measured
· Deep knowledge of NH’s products and pricing
· Clear and effective communication
· Graduate from a Commercial education or Hotel Management school on Bachelor level.
· Minimum of 3 years Sales experience in the hotel industry or similar industries
· In the possession of a driver’s license
· Fluent written and verbal communication in the common national language and English and preferably
a second language
WHAT DO WE OFFER
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
· NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
· Employee rate in all NH hotels worldwide
· Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide and 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.