NH Hotel Group is looking for a Project Manager to join the Building & Construction Team who will be based in Milan or Rome.
NH HOTEL Group is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER
Reporting to the Direction of the Projects and Construction area of Southern Europe and NH Headquarters, the Project Manager is responsible for the reposition within the existing portfolio as well as new openings. This role is responsible for managing the projects within key milestones, budget and quality. Analyze cost, risk assessment, forecasts, create and maintain transparent reporting, savings.
· You undertake the control and approval of the global budget
· You are responsible for the repositioning and the realization of new openings
· You take responsibility for the feasibility reporting and ensure the refurbishment SoW according to BP for repositioning and new openings
· Regarding the construction management, you take over the PMO, cost, scope, quality, planning control, compliance of standard
· The regular legal inspections and permit management are just as much part of your work as ensuring the regulation compliance and preventive and corrective actions
· Coordinate and manage all project stakeholders such as design teams, consultants, general contractors, internal/external clients, direct suppliers, to ensure achieving project goals.
· Ensuring assets and expansion support for negotiation proposals and new hotels
· Tendering, with analysis of the tender, technical and financial review and recommendation for projects and CAPEX
· Contracting, coordination and supervision, together with other departments and external resources
· You have a completed degree in architecture or construction management with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
· Experience in construction project management at both the technical and strategic level
· Experience in facility management, current industry and market practices and standards.
· Relevant experience in the hotel industry is beneficial
· Very good knowledge in the construction industry as well as of construction costs in the local market
· Very good knowledge in construction law, legislation, procedures, best practices, etc.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite, incl. MS Project, and AutoCAD.
· You have an innovative and creative mindset
· You are a team player and have good communication skills
· You have a proactive way of working and bring along a service vocation
· Strong organization skills and pragmatism characterize you
· You are able to prioritize and anticipate issues, able to handle multiple tasks
· High analytical capacity
· You are able to keep an eye on the big picture, along with attention to detail
· Comfortable with collaborating with various internal and external partners at different levels.
· You stand for self-sufficiency, and a strong sense of responsibility
· Decision making and leadership skills
· You bring a high degree of willingness to travel
· Excellent in Italian and English, other languages such as Spanish or French are a plus
What we offer
· Great team spirit
· Market driven compensation
· Employee benefits within NH Hotel Groups worldwide
· Excellent career development opportunities
Work Place: Milan or Rome
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.