PROJECT MANAGER | NH HOTEL GROUP
NH Italia is looking for a Project Manager of the Project, Construction, Maintenance & Engineering Department. In this role you will be responsible for repositioning projects, the realization of new openings, the execution of the ordinary capex.
The resource, directly reporting to the Director of PCM&E department, will:
• Control and approve the global budget and timing.
• Ensure that all the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget ensuring resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs following up the company KPI’s.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Tender technical review for projects and CAPEX.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Ensure assets and expansion support for negotiation proposals and new hotels.
• Ensure collaboration with NH Purchasing Company for the Tendering phase and with the Legal Department for the contracts with the suppliers.
The resource has at least 4 years of professional experience in the field of pre-construction and construction gained in the hotel industry or in construction companies.
We are looking for a person that has:
• An innovative and creative mindset;
• A proactive way of working and a service vocation;
• Strong organization skills and pragmatism;
• Self-sufficiency and a strong sense of responsibility;
• The ability to bring a high degree of willingness to travel;
Excellent command of English is necessary, the knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Essential requirements are a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel), of Microsoft Project and Autocad and the ability to use sharing platforms like Sharepoint or others.
The resource should be available and flexible to work in all the national territory.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.