PR & Marketing Coordinator
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
PR & MARKETING COORDINATOR
Title: PR & Marketing Coordinator
Department: Regional PR & Marketing Office
Reports to: Marketing Director, PR Director
The candidate will be part of the PR & Marketing Regional office and assist on a wide variety of projects and activities supporting the regional PR and Marketing teams.
Job duties will include:
• Supporting in daily administrative tasks including managing inbound media contacts, drafting, translating and distributing press releases, fact sheets and other communication and marketing material;
• Assist with the development and maintenance of media database;
• Daily press review monitoring, evaluation, archive updates and reports;
• Ensure all material is in line with the Company’s brand guidelines (fonts, logos, style);
• Online guests reviews monitoring and replies drafting (Tripadvisor, Booking.com and others);
• Assistance with media press visits and press trips (pre stay organization and assistance during the visit;
• Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly activities such as agendas, recaps, activity and media reports;
• Support on Digital and Social Media Activities;
• Support on package creation and help with translations and coordination of the upload in the website with the central team in London;
• Image library management;
• Creation of the online Newsletter as per Regional CRM plan for all the relevant topics of the properties and content uploading in the CRM platform;
• Research of material for the newsletters;
• Assist Regional office and Head office in the creation of marketing collateral;
• Support the team with ad hoc PR & Marketing requests;
• Support with ad hoc events planning and organization.
• Previous PR & Marketing experience (at least 2 years), whether through education or in-house / PR & Marketing agency work placements;
• An active interest in PR & Marketing is essential along with a willingness to learn and get involved at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Excellent computer skills (Power point, Excel, Word);
• Presentation skills ;
• Initiative and creativity;
• Ability to prioritise and plan effectively;
• Ability to work under pressure and under strict deadlines;
• Italian as native language, fluent English;
• Teamwork skills;
• Empathy and capacity to communicate with people at all level (media, special guests);
• Good knowledge of marketing and digital marketing basics (especially Social Media);
• Flexibility and availability to work extra time/days when needed.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgfjnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcfbkign and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.