Guest Service Supervisor Night ( Front Office)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Auditor role at Armani Hotel Milano.
The ideal candidate is passionate for the hospitality business and willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in this world-renowned destination to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
The Guest Service Supervisor Night reports to the Lifestyle Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Deal with all Front Office operations (check in – check out – escorting – cashier operations – guests’ care) according to Company policies, procedures and compliance with our code of conduct.
•Daily closure, cashier check for all hotel venues, accounting reports, posting control, providing data to statistics and local government institutions.
• Assist with all guest’s requests.
• Handle emergencies according to procedures.
• LQA and Forbes standard knowledge is a plus
• Effective communication: Communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts the guests, the business and Armani Hotel. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding
• Emotional intelligence: Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues and adjust the style to them. Manage own emotions in challenging situations
• Collaboration: Be able and willing to work as a team player. Share information and skills and actively seek and provide feedback
• Drive results: Provide genuine and consistent high levels of service by anticipating and exceeding expectations of guests and colleagues. Demonstrate a can-do attitude. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of own tasks and responsibilities
• Adaptability: Identify when a different approach is needed and offer solutions. Try and adopt new ways of doing things. Understand and demonstrate thinking before acting
• Global perspective: Be curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. Treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background
Fluent in English and Italian. A third language preferred
Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5* Hotel.
Previous work experience in the same position in 4/5 stars hotels.
Knowledge of hotel management software Opera
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.