PORTER – DOORMAN
We are searching for a Doorman/Porter for the upcoming season 2024.
The ideal candidate is passionate for the hospitality business. He / she is service oriented, passionate and willing to grow professionally. He / she is professional presented and loves to be in contact with our guests.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Responsible for the welcome and farewell of our guests, according to the Company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
– Responsible for the parking of the guest cars and cleanliness of the parking area;
– Ensure that the external reception area is in order and well maintained;
– Being informed about guest information (arrivals, departures and guests in house);
– Being informed about touristic attractions in the area and services offered by the hotel;
– Working closely with the Reception staff and offering assistance when necessary;
– Deal with emergency requests when asked by a Supervisor;
– Maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues;
– Anticipate guests needs.
– Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond.
– Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
– Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/herself.
– Drive results: he/she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: he/she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. He/she is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour/priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
– Fluent in English and Italian;
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– In possess of a High School certificate;
Working for such extraordinary hotel is the opportunity to build a career with a real sense of pride and caring, in an environment that embraces the essence of the art of hospitality;
Meals on duty;
Uniform provided and complimentary laundry service;
Employees social events;
Complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels, discounted rates on our trains, cruises and safaris. Discounted food and beverage;
Accommodation maybe provided upon request;
The position is based in Casole d’Elsa (Tuscany – Italy) and the contract is full time, seasonal.
You must possess the legal right to work in Italy / EU.
Belmond is part of the world’s leading luxury group, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
Belmond has been a pioneer of exceptional luxury travel since 1976. Its portfolio extends across 24 countries with remarkable properties that include the illustrious Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train, remote beach retreats like Cap Juluca in Anguilla, Italian hideaways such as Splendido in Portofino, and gateways to natural wonders such as Hotel das Cataratas beside Brazil’s Iguassu Falls. From trains to river barges, safari lodges to hotels, each unique property has a distinctive story, personality and identity, with a personalised team to match.
The essence of the Belmond brand is built upon its heritage, craftsmanship and genuine, authentic service. We treasure history while looking to the future. We embrace community spirit and believe in responsible, sustainable tourism.
Belmond is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L’offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.