Castello di Casole, A Belmond Hotel, part of the LVMH Group, is searching for a Pool Supervisor for the next season 2024 to coordinate all the pool related operations and activities.
Become part of a caring team of professionals striving for excellence. At Belmond we look for effortlessly engaging characters, whose personality, humour and charm shine through, creating a culture for unscripted and instinctive service and genuine human connection.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hospitality and comfortable with challenges. He/she should have exemplary customer service skills.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee and support the pool operations and activities to ensure an enjoyable experience
- Responding to customer needs and question
- Ensure the safety regulation of the pool are respected and implemented
- Lead and train the pool personnel in order to create a collaborative and efficient environment
- Strong organizational skills
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of English language, other languages will be considered a plus
- Able to manage stressful situation;
- Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided and complimentary laundry service
- Ongoing Learning & Development activities
- Employees social events
- Accommodation maybe provided in our staff house with swimming pool, upon request
- Complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels, discounted rates on our trains, cruises and safaris. Discounted food and beverage
Belmond is part of the world’s leading luxury group, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
Belmond has been a pioneer of exceptional luxury travel since 1976. Its portfolio extends across 24 countries with remarkable properties that include the illustrious Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train, remote beach retreats like Cap Juluca in Anguilla, Italian hideaways such as Splendido in Portofino, and gateways to natural wonders such as Hotel das Cataratas beside Brazil’s Iguassu Falls. From trains to river barges, safari lodges to hotels, each unique property has a distinctive story, personality and identity, with a personalised team to match.
The essence of the Belmond brand is built upon its heritage, craftsmanship and genuine, authentic service. We treasure history while looking to the future. We embrace community spirit and believe in responsible, sustainable tourism.
Belmond is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L’offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.