Pool Attendant Villa San Michele
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Assist/ensure Guests courteously and efficiently according to Belmond standards;
• Anticipate Guests’ needs;
• Ensures that work station is clean at all the times;
• Ensure all pool furniture is neatly arranged and cleaned;
• Work closely with colleagues of other Department providing assistance.
• Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/ she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviors to enhance understanding;
• Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express his/her emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships;
• Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop himself/herself;
• Drive results: he/she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities;
• Adaptability: He/she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. He/she is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
Experience and skills required:
• Applicants are required to have minimum two years previous employment in a related position in deluxe hotels;
• High School diploma or general education degree;
• Fluent in English and Italian;
• Lifeguard Certification.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.