Plumber | Tecnico Idraulico
San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice is a five-star luxury urban resort located on a private island, just ten minutes from Piazza San Marco via complimentary boat. With the San Clemente Church, top-notch event spaces, award-winning dining, spa, pool, sports facilities and a Kid’s Club, unforgettable experiences await our Guests in the number #1 Hotel in Venice and #20 in the world as awarded this year by Condè Nast Traveler.
True to the values of the San Clemente Palace family, in which our company is rooted, we are committed each day to protecting the planet, the territory and first and foremost people, with concrete gestures, even small ones, to be put into practice daily. Join our Team in 2024!
For the upcoming season 2024 | Mid March 2024 to Mid November 2024 | we are looking for:
JOB TITLE: Plumber | Tecnico Idraulico
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager | Capo Manutentore
NATIONALITY: Eligible for a working permit in Italy
EDUCATION: Professional School in Scientific or Engineering Studies
LANGUAGE: Good knowledge of English and Italian language
At least 2 years’ experience in same role
Plumbers are responsible for the installation, modification, maintenance, and repair of plumbing fixtures for drainage and water systems. Overseeing the fitting and repair of sanitation systems such as bathtubs, showers, toilets, and sinks.
● To continually support and improve engineering services that effectively address problems affecting both guests and employees.
● Be willing to train and instruct other members of the staff by passing along knowledge and skills to assist them in their development and the advancement of your own.
● To strive to become an independent mechanic, able to analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly a high degree of quality.
● Guest Rooms . Maintain all taps, basin, toilet seat, bathtub, shower mixers.
● Public Areas. Maintain all taps, basin, toilet seat, shower mixers in public toilets.
● Back of the house. Maintains all pipe networks (domestic water hot or cold and draining water with sewage collectors).
● Inspect work sites to determine the type and amount of material/equipment required for plumbing work.
● Testing plumbing systems to identify leaks and other faults.
● Tools – to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel. To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area. To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Maintenance Manager
● Emergencies – to be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guest and employees, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency. To act as quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status. To inform Maintenance Manager of any such emergencies.
● Accident Prevention and Safety – to be aware of all existing departmental Job Safety Analysis and to strive to work in an accident-free manner and to create a safe work environment for others. To continuously look for conditions which may endanger employees or guests of the hotel and to take immediate action to correct any hazardous conditions found.
● Records – to read, log, and track and to maintain a thorough log of each day’s activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts ,keeping all PMP program paper updated.
● Departmental Duties – to clean all engineering areas as directed by Engineering Management. To work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organized. To serve as otherwise directed or needed to help maintain the effective and efficient operation of the hotel. This assignment shall be at the discretion of Maintenance Manager or the hotel General Manager.
● General – Complete all work assigned in a safe and professional manner. Maintain communications with supervisors to ensure that all needed materials, tools and supplies are available or on order. Follow up on any items that may be on back order. Keep supervisor updated on assignments. Provide training and technical advice to other engineers as needed or requested.
● San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice functions 7 days a week, 24 hours a day during the opening season (March-November). All staff must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shifts as business demands. In addition, it is understood that business determines the amount of hours that are worked, and that some weeks may be scheduled at less than 48 hours, and other weeks at more than 40 hours.
● Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
● To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
● To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules & regulations.
● To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.