Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Pizzaiolo prepares and presents different types of pizza.
• Ensure smooth daily production of pizzas participating in menu design and food preparation standards.
• Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service. Cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant’s menu.
• Clean and re-set their working area.
• Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets, and current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly.
• Maintain a hygienic kitchen and personal hygiene.
• Is aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies
• and procedures.
• Implement and practice HACCP.
• Carry out other related duties that may be assigned and may assist in Pizza production.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Gastronomic education certificate or equivalent is beneficial (apprenticeship/diploma/BA/Bsc)
• HACCP certification
• Minimum 2 years experience in the same position
• Experience in the retail sector is beneficial
• Good Italian and English
• Knowledgeable of food safety regulations.
• Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
• Applying a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.