Personal Assistant General Manager
The assistant will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to GM’s duties.
– screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
– organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
– dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
– producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations when required;
– organising and attending meetings
– liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
– arranging travel and accommodation when needed
Reports to: General Manager
Experience and knowledge required:
– Secretary experience better if with hotel experience but not mandatory
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Excellent Knowledge of English, spoke and written (preferable a second language: French or German or Spanish or Russian)
Very well organized, punctual, team oriented, discreet, well-mannered
Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
Development & training activities
Please apply your CV with the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03)
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.