A gentle breeze caresses your skin, lifting your thoughts and carrying them away over the waters of the lake. You feel free and light. As light as air. As free as ARIA. Surrounded by a 35,000m2 park, our 5-star superior hotel on Lake Lugano is an exceptional place. A place of power that renews your connection to the earth. A place of power that lets your soul take flight. Discover this magical combination of peace and nature and relish this feeling of freedom – in our unique hotel between Lake Lugano and Lake Como.
ARIA Retreat & SPA is primarily aimed at guests aged 16 and over, who will discover an oasis of peace and tranquillity where they can enjoy unique moments of relaxation on Lake Como and Lake Lugano. Children under 16 are welcome guests and will find their paradise in the nearby Parco San Marco. The facilities at ARIA Retreat & SPA are reserved for guests aged 16 and over.
* The Night Manager is the representative of the Executive Offices during the night shift and responsible for all operations of the hotel during the night shift.
* Responds to all guest complaints and emergencies and brings them to complete resolution during the night operation.
* Coordinate the organisation and administrative functions in all areas of the Front Office operations during the night shift.
* Ensure total compliance with standards of operation and LQE standards of service at all times throughout division.
* Participate in all regular and ad hoc operational meetings as required.
* Maintains full awareness and training for all night staff on emergency procedures.
* Assists with the proper room assignments, handling and preparations for all VIPs for overnight arrivals and preparations for the following day.
* Closely monitors cash handling and cashiering functions auditing the work of all cashiers to ensure accuracy.
* Monitors activity throughout the hotel ensuring that all functions and departments are operating smoothly.
* Is responsible for all night system requirements in terms of backups and system date changes and report runs.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
The Night Manager serving Aria Retreat & Spa are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal.
* Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation.
* Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in all interactions.
* 2 years experience in a comparable position in a luxury hotel operation.
* Solid basic understand of all areas of the hotel operation
* Flexible work hours to meet the demands of a 24 hour operation.
* Possess excellent organisational and administrative skills.
* Must possess excellent guest service and problem resolution skills.
* Quality driven with a passion for excellence in guest service and satisfaction.
* Approachable, open minded and fair.
* Must be able to work in a team and independently on occasions.
* Reading, writing and verbal proficiency in English and Italian languages.
Location: Cima di Porlezza (CO).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.