ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the Hotel De La Ville elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beauty, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
As a Night Manager, you will be the main reference for our Guests during the night: your goal is to engage a personalised and empathic relationship with them, in order to provide a flawless and unique experience.
Reports to: Rooms Division Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Carry out all Front Desk operations, according to the company policies and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times: check-in, check-out, billing, hotel and room orientation, providing information to Guests;
• Responsible for Front Desk night team;
• Responsible of providing to each Guest a warm and efficient arrival and departure process;
• Build and maintain an individual and professional relationships with Guests, being his/her reference point;
• Night shifts;
• Support to the concierge team in handling all Guests requests;
• The Front Desk is the “treasury” of the hotel, you will manage petty cash, Guests billings and, being one of the cashiers, you will be responsible of the relevant accounting tasks.
• Handle emergencies according to the relevant training;
• Daily closure, cashier check for all hotel outlets, accounting reports, posting control, providing data to statistics and local government institutions.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication & personal effectiveness: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions. Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical and leadership competencies and knowledge related to the role. Look for Guest’s feedback and use it to improve service. Identify issues and solve them promptly and properly.
• Fluent in English and Italian. A third language is preferred;
• Knowledge of Hotel Management software (e.g. Opera);
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
• Professional experience preferably at international level in the same role;
• Strong passion for hospitality and attention to details.
• Permanent labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Reward package adequate to the professional experience;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.