Relais Borgo Santo Pietro
Situated in the heart of Tuscany, Relais Borgo Santo Pietro is a luxury five-star boutique hotel and spa, featuring 22 individually styled rooms and suites, a Michelin-starred restaurant and elegant Trattoria, a holistic spa, an onsite cooking school, a natural skincare laboratory and 13 acres of landscaped gardens, an organic farm with market gardens, free-range chickens, honey bees, alpacas, sheep and in-house dairy with the production of artisan cheese and yogurt.
For our 2021 season (April to October) we are seeking the following candidates:
We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced night auditor to join our growing organization. In this position, you will keep financial records, prepare reports, update financial information, and assist with front desk duties. You should be familiar with accounting procedures. Experience with Protel is a bonus. This job requires precise attention to detail and customer service skills.
• Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
• Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
• Reconcile all accounts in a timely manner
• Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
• Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
• Answer phones and place reservations
• Excellent communication skills
• 2+ years’ experience in customer service or hospitality in a similar role in a 5 star hotel
• Able to learn computer functions and other on-the-job skills
• Strong eye for details
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Solid customer service skills
• Fluent English is mandatory
Location: Chiusdino (SI).
All CVs must include authorization for the processing of personal data and will be used exclusively for the selection in progress. If you wish to apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English via email.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.