We are looking for a passionate and committed Night Auditor to join our small but crucial Night team. The role of the Night Auditor is to ensure the comfort, safety and security of all guests overnight as well as ensuring the shift is ready for the next day.
Main duties & responsibilities:
● Deal with all Front Office operations (check in – check out – escorting – cashier operations – guests’care) according to company policies and procedures and compliance with our code of conduct;
● Handle and manage all guests’ requests.
● Handle emergencies according to the relevant training;
● Daily closure, cashier check for all hotel outlets, accounting reports, posting control, providing data to statistics and local government institutions.
● Effective and punctual written and verbal communication in order to update relevant colleagues and department;
● He/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/herself;
● He/she should be accurate and precise in all duties and checks carried out. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities;
● He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour/priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
• Knowledge of Hotel Management software such as Scrigno or others;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
• Fluent in English and Italian. A third language, preferably French, would be a plus;
• Professional experience preferably at international level in the same role.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.