We are currently seeking a passionate and talented Night Auditor to join our team during the upcoming 2019 season. This is a seasonal position for the approximate time december- October 2019
The Night Auditor is responsible for the smooth running of the front desk related departments during the night.
– process guest registrations, including the computation and collection of payment;
– perform nightly balancing of all services to ensure proper posting to property management system. Perform nightly backup of server;
– communicate all pertinent shift information to Front Office Manager and other desk staff;
– ensure effective communication and working relationship with the operations team and other departments for success and to ensure guest satisfaction;
– ensure paperwork to guests and other divisions is processed in a timely manner;
– process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures;
– deliver any financial reports as required;
– ensure timely compilation Front Office reports;
– generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports;
– complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports.
Required skills and experience:
– previous experience in international 5* hotels in the same position;
– fluent Italian and English; beneficial the knowledge of a second language, in particular German;
– excellent guest care skills, flexibility, good organisation, and problem solving attitude;
– be able to cope well under pressure and be a good team player;
– accommodation may be provided.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.