MK Communication/Social Media Manager
NH HOTEL GROUP PART OF MINOR HOTELS is looking for a MK, COMMUNICATION & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to join our NH COLLECTION PALAZZO GADDI
Reporting to the PR and Brand Directors and to the GM of the hotel, the candidate will be responsible for all the PR, Communication and MKTG activities:
Definition and implementation of the MKT and PR Plan for the hotel and the different outlets, with Central MKT & PR team supervision.
In charge of doing the Marcom part presentations for Business Reviews.
Develop and supervise the hotel MarCom budget, forecast and payments.
Project Management and person of contact for the Design and PR agency;
Develop stationary and different materials (including the commercial ones) for the hotel
Brand Guardian, make sure he/she manages brand identity in all touch points.
Content management and on-going auditing on online and offline platforms.
Develop promotional campaigns and packages.
Organize and oversee photo and video sessions;
Copywriting and short translations (EN>IT/IT>EN);
Support for the communication and organization of the hotel events
Manage hotel’s social media accounts: content creation and management (IT/EN), community management, selection of influencers for UGC and paid campaigns.
Coordination of the hotel’s PR plan: creation of press releases; support in organizing national and international press trips with personalized itineraries, hosting journalists and influencers, gifts.
Seek out opportunities for sponsorship, partnerships (airlines, barters with events in the city, tourist office, local institutions…) and cross-promotions for the benefit of the hotel.
· Graduation and or Experience in Marketing and Communications
· Excellent capacity to plan, organize and manage priorities;
· Strategic thinking, in line with brand positioning and business objectives.
· Service oriented person
· Strong sense of aesthetics and creativity.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in Italian and English;
· Experience / knowledge of graphic design tools are valued;
· Prior experience in the Hospitality is mandatory and Tourism/Gastronomy/Luxury experience will be appreciated
· Italian mother tongue is mandatory plus high level of English
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.