Maitre Room Service / Room Service Supervisor
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Room Service Supervisor who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests starting from March 2019. This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-November 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Room Service Supervisor has to produce an outstanding guest experience within the Room Service and in-room-dining concepts by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Room Service Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximising profit.
– provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the Room Service outlet follow the example;
– execute and demand the team to execute the highest level of service and set-up standards at all times;
– be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
– actively participate in Room Service menu design;
– perform up selling for all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives;
– be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department;
– lead the Room Service Outlet efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit;
– assist the Culinary Team with the planning of the amenities;
– execute the distribution of the amenities as the per the amenity plan;
– handle the minibar operations as per hotel’s standards;
– monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully;
– attend all required trainings as described by the department;
– handle guest enquiries and complaints in a courteous and efficient manner and report to Head of Department / Assistant Head of Department ensuring that the follow up is performed with the guest;
– ensure that the opening and closing procedures established for the outlet are followed.
Required skills and experience:
– previous experience in the same or similar supervisory positions in international 4/5* hotels;
– fluent Italian and English, a second language is beneficial;
– ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions;
– willing to work shifts, at weekends and on public holidays.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.